I am here to give you beautifully honest & real images of yourself that you've never seen before. Images that show you the very best that I see in you, your relationships, and your life.
To give you images that document the amazing adventure that is your life.
Photography is a passion of mine because I love capturing all the beauty I see in the world. To put into an image the essence of moments & the magic in real people.
I got into weddings about 10 years ago while I was in college studying photography and I have been photographing them ever since. One of the things that I love about a wedding is the the meaning of that day. Two people joining together surrounded by the people they love most. It's the community, the honesty, the emotion, and the love that make my heart swell while I'm capturing these moments.
You can also read more of my thoughts about why I shoot on this blog post.
If you'd like for me to tell the adventure of your story, I'd love to hear from you!
Take a look at my editorial & personal portfolio at susan-yee.com
- You value freedom, self expression & honesty.
- You value the freedom to play, be creative, and silly!
- You value the ability to be YOU, whatever that means.
- You believe it's important to fuse meaning in your wedding, not doing things just because it's "tradition."
- You value stories & beautiful photography to capture the narrative in your own life so you can relive them over and over again.
Things I love (besides photography of course!):
- long walks with Zach
- playing fetch with Gromit
- photographing with film
- trivia games
My favorite places in the world:
- California Coast
Places I'd love to see:
- All of Europe
Photo by Aria Bethards